- RSS Channel Showcase 4649382
- RSS Channel Showcase 2874005
- RSS Channel Showcase 5459684
- RSS Channel Showcase 9662804
Articles on this Page
- 07/15/15--07:13: _A Moving Experience...
- 07/31/15--13:42: _YOU Can Visit Miche...
- 08/06/15--12:19: _“Kids on the Block”...
- 08/20/15--13:19: _Stay Safe! Rules to...
- 12/18/15--09:42: _2015 Stories of Imp...
- 12/21/15--17:22: _What Does MicheLee ...
- 12/28/15--11:01: _2015 Stories of Imp...
- 12/30/15--13:17: _2015 Stories of Imp...
- 03/08/16--16:00: _MicheLee Puppets An...
- 03/21/16--09:28: _Upcoming Events wit...
- 05/26/16--15:27: _Tips for Talking Ab...
- 07/12/16--09:00: _MicheLee Puppets 20...
- 01/27/17--10:00: _Printable Puppets
- 06/27/17--12:04: _MicheLee Puppets 20...
- 07/15/15--07:13: A Moving Experience: Occupational Therapy Meets Puppetry
- 07/31/15--13:42: YOU Can Visit MicheLee Puppets!
- 08/06/15--12:19: “Kids on the Block”: The Start of MicheLee Puppets
- 08/20/15--13:19: Stay Safe! Rules to Empower your Pedestrian.
- 12/21/15--17:22: What Does MicheLee Puppets Do With Your Donations?
- 03/08/16--16:00: MicheLee Puppets Announces FREE Family Performances and Workshops!
- 03/21/16--09:28: Upcoming Events with MicheLee Puppets
- 05/26/16--15:27: Tips for Talking About Bully Prevention
- 07/12/16--09:00: MicheLee Puppets 2016-2017 Season Auditions
- 01/27/17--10:00: Printable Puppets
- 06/27/17--12:04: MicheLee Puppets 2017-2018 Season Auditions
Surrounded by old tin cans, empty water bottles, newspapers and more, one might think that Vicki Case’s Adventist University Occupational Therapy students are stepping into a workshop on recycling. What the students don’t yet know is that they are actually surrounded by characters about to be brought to life! In this annual, 2-hour workshop, MicheLee […]
The post A Moving Experience: Occupational Therapy Meets Puppetry appeared first on Michelee Puppets.
With puppets on exhibit from floor to ceiling; hallways decorated with awards, articles and hand-written letters with pictures from those whose lives have been touched by MicheLee Puppets’ programs; and a studio filled with puppet supplies, set pieces, projects “in process” AND a television studio, MicheLee Puppets has something enticing for people of all interests. […]
Bowling Green State University, 1985. A fresh faced Theatre major tours a local school district, performing a puppet show. The rest is history. We’re not talking about television comedian Jon Stewart, although he too started in 1985, with the New York version of this puppet show, telling New York Magazine in 1994, “I was a […]
The post “Kids on the Block”: The Start of MicheLee Puppets appeared first on Michelee Puppets.
With so many pedestrians making their way back to school, drivers are warned to be extra cautious, but empowering your pedestrian to know the rules of the road can keep them from entering a dangerous situation. In the United States, Florida contains the TOP FOUR most dangerous metropolitan areas for walking. Recognizing that safe practices […]
As we count down to the New Year, Executive Director Tracey Conner shares her favorite story of impact from 2015: As I reflect on 2015, MicheLee Puppets has had a year filled with so many meaningful and important stories of impact. If I had to pick just one, I would have to say 2nd Grader […]
The post 2015 Stories of Impact: Staff Picks- Executive Director Tracey Conner meets “Policeman Kevin” appeared first on Michelee Puppets.
Did you know that before a school is ever contacted, MicheLee Puppets finds funding to bring their cost from $4 per child to $1 per child…and YOU can make the difference! With 30 years of delivering life-changing messages, we make every dollar count. You work hard for your money and here is where your investment […]
The post What Does MicheLee Puppets Do With Your Donations? appeared first on Michelee Puppets.
As we count down to the New Year, Director of Development Kit Twenter shares her favorite story of impact from 2015: As MicheLee Puppets’ director of development, I build partnerships and support for our programs, but rarely am I involved in the process of creating the final product. This separation allows me to experience each […]
As we count down to the New Year, Production Manager Jamie Donmoyer shares her favorite story of impact from 2015: 2015 has many stories to choose from, but Steven’s journey to Respect is the story I find the most special. As I entered the glass doors of Aspire Charter Academy, Principal Pam Schenkel greeted me […]
The post 2015 Stories of Impact: Staff Picks- Production Manager Jamie Donmoyer is inspired by Aspire appeared first on Michelee Puppets.
MicheLee Puppets is excited to partner with Venue on the Lake-The Maitland Civic Center to present Sunday Family Fun Days! Primarily a school-touring company, MicheLee Puppets shares empowering messages for youth presented in endearing and entertaining puppet shows. Executive Director Tracey Conner explains why public, family performances are so important: “Public performances provide the opportunity […]
The post MicheLee Puppets Announces FREE Family Performances and Workshops! appeared first on Michelee Puppets.
2016 is an exciting year for MicheLee Puppets as we continue our 30th Anniversary celebration all year long! Don’t miss these FREE events for the young and the young at heart! Friday, April 1st: Behind the Curtain: No Strings Attached! 8:00-9:00 AM FREE Informational breakfast at MicheLee Puppets RSVP to Kit@micheleepuppets.org Sunday, April 3rd: […]
Bullying is a sensitive, yet important topic. We want our students to be prepared, but often find ourselves at a loss for what to tell or them, or even how to handle bullying ourselves. MicheLee Puppets uses puppetry as a disarming and relate-able way to convey these messages to students in A Good Day for […]
NON-EQUITY, PAID MicheLee Puppets, Inc., Florida’s leader in educational puppetry, is casting puppeteers and actors for our 2016-17 Season. We are a touring company to schools and public venues in Central Florida and throughout Florida. In addition to performing, actors/puppeteers will help load in, set up and strike for each show. Male and female performers […]
Now you can print and color your very own character from MicheLee Puppets’ “A Good Day for Pancake” bully prevention show! Click here for printable hand puppet faces Downloads are available in full color, or black and white, with and without drawn faces!
NON-EQUITY, PAID MicheLee Puppets, Inc., Florida’s leader in educational puppetry, is casting puppeteers and actors for our 2017-18 Season. We are a touring company that performs in schools and public venues primarily in Central Florida, with occasional performances throughout the state…